Just write and send an article to reikitrainingprogram(@)gmail(dot)com and in the email, include a short bio about yourself, and if you want, a link to your own website, or social network profile.
Subject of the article should focus on Reiki or specifically on:
- Reiki insights
- Using Reiki in the mainstream
- Cooking and crafting with Reiki
- Case studies about Reiki
- Energy work and breathing techniques
- Anything else related to Reiki
The article can be a tutorial, a case study, a collection of your psychic experiences, a theoretical work. In return, you:
- Get a chance to reach all the readers and visitors of Reiki Training Program Blog
- Get a backlink to your own website.
Requirements for the articles:
- Unique – it must not be published anywhere else in the web.
- Length, 500-1000 words.
- Formats: I accept DOC and TXT document formats
The article might be a subject for grammar and formatting edit. You do not pass your copyrights for the article, you just allow me to publish it by sending the article to my email :). If the article will be OK, I will schedule it for publication.
That’s all – now, who’s first? 🙂